The Small Business Matters Charter
- The aim of Small Business Day is to celebrate and recognise the contribution that small businesses make to WA. It is a 'Think Small First' event to raise awareness about small business in Western Australia.
- All organisations groups and individuals are encourage to celebrate Small Business Day in whatever way they chose.
- All events and messages are to be carried out with professionalism and respect.
- Small Business day belongs to no one organisation but rather is a movement.
- Small Business Matters is apolitical but will raise issues of importance to small businesses in WA.
- Small Business Matters is not underwritten by any one commercial operation, but does have in kind support from several small businesses.
- Small Business Matters and Small Business Day brand and movement is not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Small Business Matters has been developed for the greater good of the small business sector