1. The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. Small Business Matters makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
2. Small Business Matters, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
3. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Small Business Matters is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Small Business Matters. Small Business Matters will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. Any third party site may link to this website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page other than the home page of this website, without the prior written approval of Small Business Matters. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of Small Business Matters. Incorporating parts of this website into sites of parties not part of Small Business Matters is equally prohibited.
5. Small Business Matters, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
6. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 5 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
7. Small Business Matters holds the copyright to this website.
9. No information or data on this website is an offer but merely an invitation to do business.
10. No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this website or its owners. Valid agreements require an acknowledgement and offer, or receipt from this website.
11. Small Business Matters reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.