In 2016, we are also going to release ‘The State of Small Business’ – a comprehensive look at how small businesses and entrepreneurs are travelling in Western Australia. To do this this we need your help. By participating you will go in the draw to win $300 to spend at your favourite small business.
If you are employed by a small business, manage or own a small business, we need to hear from you! We have created a short survey (should take approx. 15 min to complete) asking for your opinions on a variety of topics such as, what keeps you up at night and what is the best thing about being part of a small business.
We need you to share this survey far and wide – we want to capture the small business voices that make our state great! Each person that completes the survey will go in the draw to win a $300 gift voucher to spend at your local small business.
Complete the survey here: http://surveys.thehub.net.au/small-business-matters/small-business-state-play
Terms and conditions
- You must be over 18 years old to complete the survey and enter the competition.
- You need to either currently work in, manage or own a small business.
- The winner must complete the full survey.
- You can only complete the survey once.
- We will announce the randomly drawn winner on 2 November via the Small Business Matters Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Directors and employees of Bankwest and Small Business Matters including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- One winner will receive $300 to spend at their local small business. The winner must claim their prize in the manner set out in the email informing them that they have won.