We're keeping the WA Small Business Day celebrations going with a fantastic reward up for grabs!
Thanks to our supporting partner, Bankwest, $2,000 will be awarded to the best WA Small Business Day celebration or event. This could be an event you ran in the lead up to WA Small Business Day, what you did to rally the small businesses in your community or how you encouraged people to shop in their local business on Saturday 29 October.
Show us what you are doing via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both the #smallbizwa #bankwest hashtags. Encourage your participants or event group to post as well!
A judging panel from Small Business Matters and Bankwest will select the best celebration from the hashtags and announce the winner on our Facebook page on Wednesday 2 November.
Terms and conditions
- The winner must come from a registered WA business or organisation with an ABN.
- Please use both the #smallbizwa #bankwest hashtags to register for the competition. Please post either on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram public pages (not private pages). The hashtags will allow us to see your post/s.
- You can use multiple entries to promote your event.
- You must share your post before 12 midnight on the 30 October 2016.
- We will announce the winner on Wednesday 2 November via the Small Business Matters Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Directors and employees of Bankwest and Small Business Matters including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- One winner will receive $2,000 for their associated business or organisation. The winner must claim their prize in the manner set out in the email informing them that they have won.